Five miles north of Holinshead Lake there begins a wilderness area covering some 350,000 square kilometers. What is special about this area is that it was completely burned by a huge forest fire in 1980.
This fresh new wilderness area has grown back spectacularly and with it the wildlife population has exploded.
Come and hunt in the heart of some of the richest resource bases in Northern Ontario. WMU 15B
- Bird hunts are combo hunts and include fishing
- Fantastic bird hunting for Rough, Spruce, and Sharptail
Black Bear Hunting
Opening Date is Always August 15th WMU 15B
We control a huge expanse of wilderness that only our guests may hunt. Healthy abundant wildlife populations thrive here.
What we provide?
- 5 day hunts, both archery & rifle
- baits are situated from 5 to 45 minutes from your cabin
- we take a limited # of bear hunters per season
- an opportunity to take a colour phase bear (black, brown, blond)
- cabin, boat, motor & gas
- guaranteed active baits (more baits than we have hunters)
- all bait supplied
- an exclusive area to hunt (1200 sq km)
- tracking assistance
- assistance with skinning
- excellent northern & walleye fishing at no extra cost!
Please call to discuss your individual hunt with Greg, your experienced outfitter, who will help make your dream come true!