What We Supply
Holinshead Lake Outfitters will DOES NOT sell fishing/hunting licences or Ontario Outdoor Cards. Please purchase your 8-Day Conservation licenses before arrival at any Service Ontario Center, Tourism Center (located immediately after crossing the border, accepts Visa & MasterCard), Candian Tire store or D&R Sporting Goods at 485 Memorial Avenue, Thunder Bay (D&R accepts cash and debit card only). If you have any questions on where to purchase your licenses, please contact us and we will direct you to where you need to go.
You may also purchase ONLINE at www1.on.wildlifelicense.com. Please call if you have any questions.
We Supply the Following:
- all the necessary cooking equipment – pots, pans, and utensils.
- kitchen dish towels
- garbage collection
- one boat, motor and gasoline for every two persons
- gas barbeques (we supply the LP)
- fish-cooking pots (we supply the LP)
- paddles, life jackets and anchors
- comfortable accomodations
- landing nets and minnow buckets
- a freezer for your use
- excellent walleye & northern fishing!
- a lake for our guests only!
You Supply the Following:
- groceries and beverages
- bedding (sheets, pillow, blanket or sleeping bag)
- bath towels and wash cloths
- dish and hand soap
- toiletries (toilet paper)
- bug spray/sunblock
For Sale at Holinshead
- bait: live minnows, night crawlers, leeches (please call ahead to check availability)
- t-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets and caps
- depth finder rentals ($25 per length of visit)
Merchandise varies from time to time based on delivery of new items.