- From Duluth, MN, travel north on Highway 61 to the Canada/USA border
- After clearing customs, continue north on Highway 61
- Highway 61 will change names when you reach the city of Thunder Bay. The highway will be called Highway 11/17 East. (Thunder Bay is about 45 minutes from the Canada/USA border).
- Continue on Hwy 11/17 until you reach the intersection of Hwy 527 (Armstrong Highway), which is approx. 1 mile east of the Terry Fox Memorial rest area.
- Turn on to Highway 527 north (left) and travel about 70 miles until you reach Highway 811 West
- Turn on to Highway 811 West (left) and travel about 20 miles before reaching Holinshead turn-off, mile marker 33 just over a cement bridge (right turn).
- Proceed 10 miles to the resort. Follow resort signs.